Thank Allah for the Azan:)

>> Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


What? a NEW entry?? Yes, after many months, I'm back.
Syukur Alhamdulillah I am still alive to this day (and TGIR: Thank God It's Ramadhan!!)
Hopefully everyone has (almost had) a good Ramadhan and hopefully we didn't just gain starvation and thrist insyaAllah:)

Anyways, just to share. I have a busted alarm clock in my house. The one with the azan everytime prayer time comes. Sometimes, it azans when its not supposed to. It started yesterday; and it so happens that on the same day (earlier though) I saw these words of wisdom: "Hear the call of the Azan for it may be your last."

MasyaAllah. Coincidence? I think NOT!

" Indeed all things We created with predestination" (al-Qamar: 49)

0 comments: