Sick Day

>> Sunday, October 25, 2009

In the name of Allah Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Well, I'm sick. Can't say much about it, except...
runny nose, dry cough, soar throat, drowsy eyes, light-headed, etc.
Ok, maybe I can say stuff about it:p

Though it may seem I'm complaining, I'm not.
These are just descriptors. Adjectives (well, what can you say? I gonna be an English teacher!)
The thing is I'm so thankful.

That Allah presents me with the time to reflect on how I spent my days of being healthy.
It really is leisure, when you don't have a headache every time you cough:)
When you're healthy, you do nothing but demand rest,
but when you're sick, you do nothing, but rest.
It makes you think, doesn't it?

Another reason? Well, I am sneezing non-stop. Allah gave me the chance to
thank him a million times over. (1,000,000 yeays!)
Everytime I sneeze, I say Alhamdulillah!
Alhamdulillah again, and again, and again, and again..you get the point!

Really, I have nothing to complain about. I have the best gift of all.
The gift of being born into Islam with Iman and Ihsan:D
Alhamdulillah (yet again!)

2 comments:

Izyan Hamizah October 25, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

syafakillah (i hope this term is right)

semoga cepat sembuh.

Sarah Yusof October 27, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

thanks izzy:D