Should I? Shouldn't I? Yes, I should!

>> Friday, July 10, 2009

In the name of Allah Most Gracious, Most Merciful

I watched this video of Baba Ali surveying Americans on how much they know about Islam. I thought I'd just share the link with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8bE13u3YGs

This video led me to post this blog entry. This is because I have heard (once or twice) that students who have deep Islamic knowledge (maybe if they went to Sekolah Agama/ Religious School) do not have the confidence to share their knowledge with others. Surely, if you are confident with the message of Islam, you would want others to believe in it as well? It is sad to hear this as I, myself, do not have an in-depth knowledge like scholars and such, but yearn for it, insyAllah. If we as Muslims do not educate others about our religion, who will?

People may snear at Islam. Who knows? Maybe with what knowledge we have to offer, the disbelievers (the very lucky ones) might repent and embrace Islam. Amin. The best part would be: WE HELPED!

0 comments: