Why oh why?

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to tell a lie?

Why are we so sleepy in the mosque yet when the prayer is over, we suddenly feel refreshed?
Why is it so hard to talk about Allah but yet so easy to talk about other people?
Why is it so boring to look at an Islamic article but yet so easy to look at a nasty one?
Why is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail but yet we forward all of the nasty ones?
Why are the mosques getting smaller, but yet the dance clubs are getting bigger?
Do you give up? Think about it...

I received this offline message through my YM! I thought instead of forwarding it to other people, I would post it on my blog instead. So, hopefully this is a helpful stimuli to get you to reflect on what is mentioned.

0 comments: