Newsflash!

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hey readers! I'm sorry about the long absence in blogs. I did type a new post, but haven't had the time to put in pics and edit it (I know, it sounds like an assignment!). Truth be told: I'M EMPLOYED! Yeah! Thank Allah 'cause this slave has been looking for a job for quite  a while as she's been desperately poor and on the verge of starvation (quoted from Fiqh classes). So, the point is: I've been very busy since the second week of January.


The past few weeks have been tiring (but totally worth it!). All I've been able to do online is logging on to Yahoo Messenger. That's when I found out that this particular blog has "silent readers." Who knew, right? Word of advice to those reading without dropping a comment: Please let yourself be known! FYI, I am a beginner blogger and get really excited when people acknowledge the existence of my blog.
Until next time:D

0 comments: